BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stuff My Stocking Please! :-) Part 1

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb
1. Lush Sex Bomb bath bomb
This bath bomb is infused with jasmine absolute and soya milk for a seductive, aromatic bathtime treat. After using this, I doubt if my husband would keep his hands of me! LOL. By the way, I LOVE the color pink and this bath bomb turns the bath water a beautiful shade of peony pink. Sometimes I know I like to feel full of myself, but this would just take me to another level! I'm going to need about 10 of these! ;-)


Ok. This. Scent. Is. So. Sexy! I bought the body mist of this because I don't usually wear perfume because it makes my eyes water a lot, but I think I could work something out with this one! This has to be one of my favorite scents of the year (the other one is Gucci Guilty). There is nothing more to say really except this scent is so compatible with my personality it's scary. I love beautiful, sexy things and getting dressed up and I feel like such a vixen with this on! 


Lip Gloss

I absolutely can't live without a good nude lipgloss! Nudes go with every kind of makeup look imaginable. I only wear red every now and then and only if I am wearing dark or neutral colors. However, nudes are my favorite because it actually can draw attention to your lips without looking as if you're trying to draw attention to them. Also, I think lips are more kissable when they don't look overdone. Besides, I'll take Nars and Chanel lip glosses any day.


P.S. I Love You™ Fragrance Mist - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

Most of the things on my list have been beauty products so far, but hey, this is what I like. My soror, Jazmin has the lotion to this and once, when we were at a retreat, I kept smelling this wonderful scent on her every time she washed her hands. I was like, "What is that! I love it!" I finally saw that she put this lotion on her hands after every single hand washing. I've been in love with it since. I'm not usually into B&BW beauty products. I'm more of a VS girl...especially VS Pink. What I'm always after in B&BW is their portables air fresheners (which I keep in my car). Anyway, I HAVE to have this now! :-)


Sometimes I feel like my skin doesn't love me in the winter. :-( I make my own body scrub around this time of year and I use glycerin soaps (because they aren't drying). Yet, I have yet to find a really great moisturizer to sooth and calm my really, really dry skin. Sometimes my skin is so dry, it hurts. I use Eucerin Intensive Plus lotion, but it feels like Elmer's glue to me. It's the only lotion I've found that works. However, I love body butters but I don't usually get them because I never bother with shopping around to see which ones work best for me. Well, thanks to numerous trips to Sephora over the years, I discovered the Carol's Daughter line. I love Almond Cookie and it contains natural ingredients! This stuff smells so yummy, I wanna eat it! Nah, I'll just leave it up to my skin to drink up all the nutrients from this good stuff! I'll enjoying SMELLING yummy...so that I feel good enough to eat. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment