BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

We are all REBELS!

We are all REBELS!
We are all REBELS! by dawndeez featuring knit pants


Today was the FIRST day of snow here in ATL! I have winter...mainly bc I hate to be cold...but somehow I've become really fond of winter clothes. Odd eh? Anyway, I wore muted colors today in black and olive, but I figured since snowy days are usually wet and gloomy here, I'd pick up the pace with lighter shades of neutrals. I'm inspired by this outfit. It incorporates a few things I have on my wish list...sweater pants, a vintage Chanel bag, and a trapper hat. This one is too cute! I hope you enjoy! Btw, if you are reaaaallly paying attention to my wist listing...there you have it; a few clues! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. love the knit pants and the colors here!

    http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete