BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Outfit of the Day (Night in this case...)

Hey PLTs! So last night, my hubby and I went out to Strip in Atlantic Station. Although it was raining, we were somewhat bored and decided to get out of the house. We tried a new kind of sushi (which I should've taken pics of) and had drinks. It was fun and we got a chance to talk a little. I love when we do that! Anyway, here is what I wore. I hope you like it!

Ok, this is my total look. I think I am obsessed with maxi skirts now even though I SWORE I was too short to wear then and actually look good in them! A YouTube-er by the name of Shirley Eniang made and adorable pleated chiffon one that I think I'm going to make this summer. Maybe you'll get to see it soon! :)

Just a snapshot of me wearing a basic cream tank top that I got from a really cheap store in Greenbrair Mall. Also , this is the all-natural me...before I put on my makeup.

A vintage necklace that I just absolutely LOVE! It makes me think of curtain tie-backs. 

Here, I've added my favorite leather belt that I got from Morocco. I love it! It seems to go with everything!

HeHe! I thought this pic was cute so I added it here anyway. :)



Tank: Conway
Skirt: Marshall's
Belt: Morocco
Necklace: Vintage shop in Marietta, GA
Bag (not pictured): Dooney & Bourke
Shoes (also forgot to picture them): urbanog.com

1 comment:

  1. Damn, I have a typo!!! Ugh, I hate that. I don't feel like fixing it so oh well.

    ReplyDelete