BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello Pretty Young Things! Now I know the last time I posted was last summer! Shame on me! Well this is now a new year, a new me, and I have a new level of joy in my life! Last year (the last 6 months) were a bit tough on me, but I am BACK...and with a vengeance, I might add! I will be uploading every Friday now! I will include simple entries (like this one), photos, videos, clips, anything that inspires me! I want you guys to get to know me and I want to get to know you as well! There have been a lot of changes going on in my life. I am bigger, better, and wiser now! Yay me!

So to fill you in on what I plan to upload on Friday...I just got my UD Naked 2 palette today, so I want to do a tutorial with that. Also, the hubby and I are going to do some vids together to see how we are on camera. I MIGHT upload those as well. I'm sure that will give you guys something to laugh at! Anyway, I'm going to play in my palette now! I will talk to you guys soon! Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment